MORE DYNAMIC UPDATED LEXUS LC NOW AVAILABLE IN AUSTRALIA
Lexus has further built on the indulgent Luxury specification of the LC 500 and LC 500h with the addition of a steering-wheel heater and 'easy access' front-seat slide function, which enables easier entry and egress to the cabin for front passengers.
Extensive design, infotainment and safety technology ensures the updated Lexus LC Coupe effortlessly combines superb design and sports performance with incredible luxury. Full specification includes:
- Steering-wheel heater (new)
- 'Easy access' front-seat slide function (new)
- 21-inch forged-alloy two-tone wheels
- Clearance and reversing sonar3
- Glass roof with interior sun blind
- Pre-collision safety system (PCS) with pre-collision braking (PCB)3
- Lane keep assist (LKA) with steering assist3
- Blind spot monitor (BSM) with rear cross traffic alert (RCTA)3
- All-speed radar active cruise control (ACC)3
- Pop-up pedestrian sensing safety bonnet
- Eight SRS airbags
- Vehicle stability control (VSC) and traction control (TRC)
- Triple-stack LED headlights with cornering lights and washers, dusk-sensing function and automatic high-beam (AHB)3
- Keyless smart entry with smart key card
- Retractable door handles with illumination
- LFA-style 8.0-inch digital instrumentation with slide-out meter ring
- Colour head-up display (HUD)
- 10.3-inch multimedia screen with Lexus Remote Touch-pad (LRT) controller
- Reversing camera with rear guide assist (RGA)3
- Apple CarPlay®4 and Android Auto™5 compatibility6
- DAB+7, USB and AUX inputs
- Satellite navigation system with SUNA live traffic alerts8
- Navigation with speed limit display
- Advanced multimedia voice control
- 13-speaker, 918-watt Mark Levinson®9 DVD Audio with Clari-Fi
- Rain-sensing wipers
- Self-dimming interior mirror
- Dual-zone climate control air conditioning with Lexus Climate Concierge
- Semi-aniline leather-accented front seats
- 12-way power-operated front seats with driver memory settings
- Heated and ventilated front seats
- Power steering column adjust
- Touch-sensitive interior lights
- Sports pedals
- Stainless-steel scuff plates
- Active noise control (ANC)
- Drive Mode Select - ECO, COMFORT, NORMAL, CUSTOMISE, SPORT S & SPORT S+
2 "Performance damper" is a registered trademark of Yamaha Motor Co., Ltd.
3 Driver assist feature. Only operates under certain conditions. Check your Owner's Manual for explanation of limitations. Please drive safely.
4 CarPlay® is a trademark of Apple, Inc. registered in the U.S. and other countries.
5 Android Auto™ is a trademark of Google LLC.
6 Requires compatible device, USB connection, mobile data, network reception & GPS signal. Mobile usage at user's cost. Apps subject to change. For details see lexus.com.au/connectivity.
7 Coverage dependent on vehicle location.
8 Service varies based on vehicle location. See sunatraffic.com.au
9 Product & company names are trademarks of their respective owners.
10 Achieved in test conditions for comparison purposes only. Actual fuel consumption varies depending on driving conditions/style, vehicle condition, load and options/accessories fitted. Source: ADR81/02 combined L/100km.
11 Encore Benefits apply on new and demonstrator vehicles for a 3 year period from the date vehicle is first registered on or after 01/01/2020. Inclusions may change without notice. For full T&Cs and details see your Lexus Dealer or lexus.com.au/owners/benefits
12 DriveCare as part of Encore Benefits applies for a 3 year period from the date a new or demonstrator Lexus vehicle is first registered on or after 01/01/2020. Coverage and service inclusions vary dependent on vehicle location. For full T&Cs see your Lexus Dealer or lexus.com.au/smallprint/encore-terms