A Message From The Lexus of Brisbane Group Team
To our valued owners, partners and guests,
Thank you for your ongoing support during this difficult time. The teams across our five dealerships in SE QLD, which are all part of the Lexus of Brisbane Group, would like to make you aware that we are still open for business and have taken steps across all of our dealerships to ensure the safety and security of our guests and staff.
Whilst we have always prided ourselves on the cleanliness of our properties and care for our guest’s vehicles, we have implemented some additional precautions.
• We have increased the frequency of cleaning in high-touch areas such as handrails and counter tops.
• We are encouraging the practice of social distancing in our showrooms and service waiting rooms.
• Our technicians are wearing gloves when performing work or driving your vehicles.
• Any areas in your vehicle that have been made contact with will be wiped down with disinfectant.
• Our staff have been educated to maintain good hygiene standards including practicing regular hand sanitising.
• Our staff are being continually updated with information as it happens.
We have not had any confirmed case of COVID-19 in our company and for that we are very thankful, but we wish to assure you that we have response plans ready should this occur.
- Book your next service via our dealership websites or over the phone.
- Our service team are more than happy to come to you. We will pick up and drop off your car whilst also ensuring we meet all COVID-19 safety and hygiene standards.
- Our sales department are more than happy to take enquiries over the phone or via email if you are not comfortable entering the dealership
- Guests can browse our New, Demonstrator and Pre-Owned stock via our dealership websites
- Receive a personalised finance rate from our finance & insurance team who can provide a quote via phone or email
- We have ensured that all government required safety and hygiene precautions have been taken in dealership in regards to COVID-19